Vaastu science is complete in itself.
Happiness to the whole world it can bring
All the four benefits it bestows on you
Rightful living, money, fulfillment of desires and bliss
Are all available in this world itself
The fundamental premise of Vaastu rests on the assumption that the earth is a living organism, out of which other living creatures and organic forms emerge, and so every particle on earth and space possesses 'live energy'. According to Vaastushastra five elements - Earth, Fire, Water, Air or atmosphere and Sky or space - govern the principles of creation & growth. These forces act for or against each other to create harmony or destruction. It also says that everything on earth - in some form or other - is influenced by the nine planets, and each of these planets guards a direction. So our dwellings are under the influence of the five elements and the nine planets.
Vaastushastra says that if the structure of your house is so designed that the positive forces override the negative forces then there is a beneficial release of bio-energy, which helps you and your family members to live a happy and healthy life. A positive cosmic field prevails in a Vaastulogically constructed house, where the atmosphere is congenial for a smooth and happy life. Contrary to this, if the same structure is built in a manner that the negative forces override the positive, the overbearing resultant field makes your actions, efforts and thoughts negative. Herein comes the benefits of Vaastu, which guides you to have a positive atmosphere at home.
Vaastu shastra needs to be implemented preferably at the initial stage when we are deciding to purchase a plot for constructing our office or house. After we have bought the plot of land, it is not possible to change the directions. If we have constructed the house, it may be extremely difficult to rearrange things in a sequence as per Vaastu principals. Therefore, we must take the guidance of Vaastu specialist in the beginning and place the things or construct the structure, develop the open space according to Vaastu and assure the best environment around us.
One of the Important/effective Vaastu tips that we can easily implement in our daily life is not to hoard withered flowers, waste paper, stale food, or any other waste materials, useless things, torn clothes, empty tins and jars. All these waste and stale things are believed to prevent Lakshmi, the Hindu goddess of wealth from entering the house. Take care that your office and house has enough of air and sunlight coming in for better cash liquidity.
Some more useful & tried tips………
1. Brooms and mops are contraptions, which are involved in the removal of things. Keep them out of sight and preferably upside down. This will prevent the family's livelihood from being swept away.
2. Ensure that the taps in your bathroom or kitchen do not drip. The constant dripping produces negative energy. Dripping taps signify leaking wealth.
3. A clear desk encourages clear thinking. It also helps boost monetary energy and creativity. The desk should be used to house the basic needs i.e. computer, phone and current paperwork. All those who are missing no. “4” in their birth numbers(date/month/year) normally find it difficult to keep their desk/life arranged. Keeping a green plant/using a green pyramid in Southeast will be extremely useful.
4. Make sure all clocks within your house are in working order. If not, get them activated or give them away. Clock, which do not work bring your finances to stand still. Slow clocks signify that you are behind schedule always. East is the best wall to have clocks for assuring growth in family as also finances; especially for those who are missing no ‘3’ in their birth details.
5. Always open your bedroom windows(even though in South/Southwest, since energy travels touching the ground--60%, upto 2’--80% & upto 3’--90%)daily for sometime; to allow fresh energy to come in. Keep your windows neat and clean because dirty glass adds to the confusions/indecision in life.
6. The bed should always be sufficiently above the ground to facilitate free flow of energy in the bedroom; since the restriction in the flow of energy may curtail the opportunities of growth. Always sit or sleep with a firm wall behind the head/back. This position will give you more strength as glass, windows and doors behind the head leads to instability in life. In such cases, putting a mountain picture without water on Southwest/South/West wall would be highly beneficial; provided you are not facing these directions.
7. Sweeping the floor should be done towards the inside of the house. Never direct your cleaning actions towards the main door. This will cause drainage of funds. Rubbish bins should have covers. Avoid garbage cans, which are perforated on the sides. Cleaning floors occasionally with salt water helps in preserving positive energy to a great extent.
8. There should be no shoes or slippers lying scattered around the main door of the house. Allow the space at the main door to be free and clear. The energy that rides with the wind will be contaminated with the dirt and smell of shoes/ slippers while entering your house.
9. The safe for keeping money/valuables in the house/workplace should be in the Southwest corner of the entire building. In your personal room, you may keep it in the Southwest or South or Western zones in order of priority.
10. Never leave dirty dishes in the sink especially at night. Wash them as soon as you can. Since the delay shows a sense of incompleteness and causes disorganization in your health/finances. Unclean utensils must be avoided in the bedroom for a sound sleep.
Vaastu friendly living space is one which offers plenty of light and air and space for movement. If implemented correctly and accurately, Vaastushastra tips can turn around your life for the better in all aspects such as love, health, career, finance and relationships. Simple measures can help you gather huge benefit from creating a balanced environment around your living and working space. Think well and choose the right guidance of Vaastushastra to enhance the positive factors in your life while successfully avoiding the ill effects of the negative energies.
Evaluate your Business
Evaluate your Residence
Feng Shui and You
Daily Life Vaastu