Welcome to World of Vaastu, Astrology & Feng-shui : Source to Health, Wealth and Prosperity
"Consult Today for Peaceful Tomorrow!"
Enjoy health & happiness, progress & prosperity.
Vaastu, Astrology, Numerology, Feng-Shui, Pyra-Vaastu, Map Analysis, Horoscope Analysis, Residential and commercial vaastu correction without demolition.
Pt. Gopal Sharma
Born in a renowned family of vedic scholars & spiritual healers, Pt.Gopal Sharma, an engineering graduate of 1973 from Delhi College of Engineering is a luminary in many fields.
- Vaastu for Hospitals
- Basic Vaastu Guide to Commercial Properties
- It is advisable to consult an enlightened practitioner, but some useful tips and practical illustration of principles of Vaastu/Feng-Shui are below to add to your Health, Wealth and Happiness and/or to mitigate sufferings of mankind.
- 1.) Operation-theatre should be in the West, While lying on the stretcher, patient's head should be on the south side. The doctor should operate facing East or North or west side but never to south side.
- 2.) The slope of the flooring should be towards North, East or North-East sides.
- 3.) The middle portion of the hospital should be open to the sky. In case of any roof the ventilated roof should be 2 ft. to 3 ft. higher than the top floor roof.
- 4.) It should face the East possibly and the entry should be in the East or North-East.
- 5.) An emergency case, or serious case should never be kept in the South-West corner room. Patient should be kept in North-West.
- 6.) The racks for medical books and medicines should be in the South or West.
- 7.) Parking should be done on the East or North sides.
- 8.) Drinking water should be kept in the North-East.
- 9.) Cleaning, changing rooms, toilets should be on the South or West sides.
- 10.) Bathrooms should be on the East or North sides.
- 11.) X-Ray room, Electrical equipment etc. should be in the South-East room.
- 12.) Cash counter should be in the South or West and should open towards the North or East.
- 13.) Nurse's quarters should be in the South-East or North-West place to the Hospital.
- 14.) Examining patients should be done in the North room. While sitting, the doctor should face the East or North. Patient should lie down with head in the South or West or East.
- 15.) The patients rooms should be on the South and North-West.
- 16.) Inquiry counter should be in the South-East and waiting room on the South side
- 17.) The Staircase should be in the West, South-West, South-East or North-West.
Evaluate your Business
Evaluate your Residence
Feng Shui and You
Daily Life Vaastu
Vaastu Shastra, Astrology, Palmistry are Ancient Indian Science for happy living.
It is advisable to consult a professional before taking any vital decision.
Vaastu Consultancy | Astrology Consultancy | Feng Shui Consultant | Vaastu Tips | Vaastu Courses | Astrology Courses | Industrial Vaastu | Residential Vaastu